Thursday, August 05, 2004

YOU MEAN I'M NOT ALONE?!

Gawd bless Howard Dean, apparenty the only Dem with the balls to Rage Against the Machine, question the Bullshit, and speak the Truth.

-- Excerpt below --

"I am concerned that every time something happens that's not good for President Bush, he plays this trump card, which is terrorism," Howard Dean...told Wolf Blitzer on CNN.

"His whole campaign is based on the notion that 'I can keep you safe, therefore at times of difficulty for America stick with me,' and then out comes Tom Ridge," Dean, the former Vermont governor, added, referring to the homeland security secretary. "It's just impossible to know how much of this is real and how much of this is politics, and I suspect there's some of both in it."

-- end of excerpt --

I miss Howard Dean. I wish he were running instead of Kerry. And after watching the "don't be negative" love-fest/Democratic convention, it would be a breath of fresh air to see Dean screaming, "Fuck Bush, fuck his God, fuck his facist buddies, fuck 'the family', fuck patriotism, fuck Iraq, fuck Cheney, and FUCK YOU!"

... Cause that's sorta how I feel at this point.

(Other than that, have a nice day.)

=================


Also posted at Blogcritics -- so you can check out the opinions of your fellow Americans.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home